Seven Days Workshop on Open Source Software LMS: Koha January, 2018 Organised jointly by Central Library, Department of Computer Science and Career Guidance cell Kanchrapara College
Venue: Computer Science Laboratory, Kanchrapara College
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The workshop is intended for library and information professionals, Librarian, knowledge managers and students who have an interest or are involved in development and implementation of library automation in their respective organizations and particularly for professionals from libraries with limited infrastructure and budget. The number of participants is restricted to 30 and admission will be strictly on a first-come first- serve basis.
SCOPE OF THE WORKSHOP
The workshop programme will cover tutorial/ demonstrations and hands-on practical sessions on following topics:
- Open Source Software- An Introduction
- Installation and configuration of Koha and Clients
- Core Modules of Koha Acquisition, Technical Processing, Circulation, Serials Control
- MARC 21 Bibliographic format based cataloguing along with standardization of data entry activities
- User interfaces of Koha-Web- OPAC, Reservation, Statistics, etc.
- System Administration of Koha
- Registration fee: 2500.00
- The last date of submission of Registration form is 15.12.2017
- Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the Program.
- Registration on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Workshop kit will be provided at registration counter.
- Certificate will be given after the completion the workshop.
- It also includes a lunch and tea (Everyday).
***Intake: A total of 30 participants will be enrolled on the first-come-first-serve basis.
*** Accommodation & Travel Allowance: Nil
Payment details: Direct Transfer / Electronic Transfer
Account Name: NANTU ACHARJYA
Account number: 410810110004411
Name of Bank: Bank of India
Name of Branch: Kanchrapara
1. Send a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2.Mention your designation with office address or qualification with concern universities
3.A confirmation mail will be sent to you.
4. Please print the application form of brochure
5. Fill it properly
6. Scan the form
7. Send it through mail email@example.com
Click Here for Registration Form