Welcome To All Bibliophile Library
The Bibliophile Library will make essential, innovative library services and an accessible E-resource for people of all ages and backgrounds, enhancing our quality of life as well as our spirit of optimism and discovery. Bibliophile Library is a service-oriented institution ensuring quality cost-effective services to its users.
Bibliophile Library Vision Statement
- Facilities: Main goal of the Library is to provide the best quality service possible in all times to all the users of Bibliophile Library.
- Stewardship: Bibliophile Library will conserve E-resources and online facilities for the next generations of researchers. Bibliophile Library will make the most efficient use of scarce resources.
- Virtual Learning: Bibliophile Library value and promote Information Literacy by giving direction to online users to identify, evaluate and utilize information in their coursework, careers and daily lives.
- Open Online Access: Bibliophile Library will offer free and unhindered 24/7 access to all forms of information while respecting and preserving an individual’s right to privacy, autonomy, and freedom of inquiry.
- Innovation and Using Emerging Technology: Bibliophile Library will provide leadership in innovative services, technology, and facilities for the benefit of our online users. Bibliophile Library makes leadership in innovative services, technology, and facilities for the benefit of our online users.
Dr. Sur Chandra Singha (Meitangkeisangbam Bungobi), S/O- Chandra Mohan Singha
Vill.-Kharilpar, PO-Dudhpatil, Pin-788003
PS-Silchar, Dist.-Cachar, Assam, India
Mobile- +91 94018 56509
|Sl. No.||Name of SNS for Contact||Website|
|8||Whatapp No.||+91 94018 56509 Join WhatApp Group Bibliophile Virtual Library|
|8||Telegram||+91 94018 56509 Join Telegram App Group Bibliophile Virtual Library|
|Sl. No.||Name of Professionals Body||Website|
|2||IASLIC 3902-L (Z-6)||http://www.iaslic1955.org.in/fckeditor/userfiles/file/Z-5_149_15_04_17.pdf|
|Sl. No.||Name of Site||Website|
Website Developer of Library Science Professionals Portal & Don Bosco College Central Library, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh), Borobazar College, Bijni, Assam, West Bengal Library and Information Science Forum (https://www.wblisforum.com/), Career Counselling & Placement Cell, Mizoram University (https://www.ccpcmzu.in/), Arunachal Pradesh Career Portal (https://www.apcareer.in/), Academic Profile of Dr. Manoj Kumar Verma (http://manojkumarverma.atwebpages.com/index.php). Don Bosco College Central Library, Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh) (http://librarydbc.atwebpages.com/), My Dream Library (https://sites.google.com/view/mydreamlibrary/home), Don Bosco College Students Hostel (https://www.dbcshostel.com/), Pobi Memorial School (https://www.pobimemorialschool.in/)
Scan the following Quick Response Code (QR Code) and Open this Website in Your Smart Phones
Designed & Maintained By: Dr. Sur Chandra Singha
Copyright © 2017 Bibliophile Virtual Library
Disclaimer: This is personal website of Dr. Sur Chandra Singha trying to facilitate the information up to date and accuracy for the LIS Professionals and Next Generations. Website developer has no responsibility and make no representations or express or implied, reliability, warranties of any kind, about the completeness, suitability, accuracy, or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.