Advertisement for recruitment of Guest Faculty in Department of Library and information Science
Applications on plain paper, along with Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (certificates and mark-sheets etc.) are invited for the post of Guest Lecturers in the Department of Library and information Science, NEHU, Shillong.
Number of posts: 2 (Two) for the February to May, 2018 Session
- System Analysis and Design
- Management of Library and Information Systems
- Digital Libraries
- E-Learning and Content Management System
- MLISc with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/Ph.D in Library and Information Science.
- The remuneration would be Rs.1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 10/01/2018
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Moses Mark Naga
Department of Library and Information Science. NEHU, Shillong