|Vacancy Name||Assistant Librarian And Information Officer|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||04/09/2017|
Essential: Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute ; Two years’ professional experience in a Library under Central Or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organization o/ Public Sector Undertakings Or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Desirable: (i) Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a Recognized University (ii) Diploma in Computer Application from a Recognized University Or Institution.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 04/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the Central Information Commission New Delhi CIC Delhi norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application must be sent in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-II) to the Deputy Secretary (Admn), Central Information Commission, Room No.302, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
- Application duly filled in and supponed by all relevant documents and envelop should be superscripted: “Application for the post of On deputation.”
- The last date of receipt of application in the Commission is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.