Salary: Competitive + benefits
Closes on: Monday 31 July 2017
Document Management Assistant
About the Role
Domestic & General’s Wimbledon head office offers a variety of benefits and opportunities. As a well-established and growing business, we have jobs across many typical professional and support disciplines and at a range of levels. We can guarantee a fast-paced, stimulating environment that encourages great performance and provides a friendly atmosphere.
We are currently looking for a Document Management Assistant to join our Marketing Team in our Wimbledon Head Office. As part of a team you will be responsible for co-ordinating standard document and artwork (digital/print) requests from different areas of the company and managing the end-to-end process.
- Administering the proof reading process for UK and International standard documents and artwork
- Updating and maintaining module libraries and matrices for standard documents
- Checking requirements for requests incorporating updates where necessary
- Ensuring all artwork is completed to the compliance guidelines as set by the business
- Managing artwork requests according to timeframes set
- Update and maintain all internal systems to ensure mailing campaigns are set up correctly and on time
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Excel and Word skills
- Great organisation and time management background
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Background in building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Free life assurance;
- Pension scheme;
- Ongoing employee Wellbeing programme
- 50% Employee discount on domestic appliance warranty protection;
- Great local employee discounts.
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.