Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for filling up the post of Documentation Assistant on contractual basis in the Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi. Candidates having following qualification/experience may apply:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Educational Qualification/Eligibility||Remuneration|
|1.||Documentation Assistant||05||Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science & diploma/degree in library science from recognized University. Desirable: Experience of acquisition of books and periodicals in a good library.||As per the rules of the ICSSR|
Completed application, in the prescribed format, self-attested copies of certificates, proof of age, qualification, experience etc. should reach the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER, INDIAN COUNCIL OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH (Ministry of Education) Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 05th January, 2023.
For prescribed application format and detailed eligibility criteria etc. visit ICSSR website www.icssr.org.
Documentation Assistant (on contract):
Number of vacancies: 05 (five)
Bachelor’s degree in any one of the Social Sciences subject & diploma/degree in library science from the recognized university.
Desirable: Experience of acquisition of books and periodicals in a good library.
Age – Maximum- 28 years.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Number of posts is tentative. ICSSR reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfilment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/ test.
- Application must be neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed format. The format can also be downloaded through the website www.icssr.org
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right-hand corner of the application. Application without photograph will be treated as incomplete application.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DOCUMENTATION ASSISTANT (On contract).”
- The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post, e-mail as well as notified in the ICSSR’s website. The ICSSR will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, attested photocopies of testimonials may also be attached with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
- Applications received after expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in prescribed format will not be entertained.
- The decision of the ICSSR in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- Period of contract is initially for six months which may be extended subject to the performance of the candidate and further requirement of ICSSR.
- The maximum Age limit for appointment shall not exceed 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of the application. However, relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. candidates will be applicable as per Government of India’s rules.
- ICSSR reserves the right to interpret all rules including wherever it is not specifically mentioned and may cancel the candidature without assigning any reason (s).
- The application complete in all respect must be sent to the Administrative Officer, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, JNU Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 067 on or before 05th January, 2023.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (ICSSR)