20th MANLIBNET Convention and International Conference on Libraries of the Future: Emerging Trends Organised by KIIT Deemed to be University and Management Library Network (MANLIBNET)
We would like to invite your kind attention to the fact that KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha is going to organize 20th MANLIBNET Convention and International Conference on Libraries of the Future: Emerging Trends on 27th – 29th January, 2022.
Structure of the Conference
The conference includes keynote speech, invited lectures, paper presentations, panel discussions, product demos and report of the conference. The MANLIBNET will also hold its General Body Meeting during the conference. MANLIBNET will present the Best Librarian and Best Paper Awards during the conference. The conference will have concurrent sessions depending on number of papers received.
Libraries of the Future: Emerging Trends
Sub Themes and Call for Papers
• Big Data and Analytics
• Brand Building & Outreach Services
• Collection Development & Access Strategies
• Content Creation and Management
• Designing Innovative Library Practices
• Digital Preservation and Institutional Repositories
• Disaster Management in Libraries
• E-Learning/Mobile Learning
• Electronic Resources Management
• Emerging Technologies & Innovations for Libraries
• Information Creation, Collection and Curation
• Information Usage: New Patterns
• Interactive Library Web Portals
• Internet of Things: Impact on Library Resources
• Learning from Home: New Role of Libraries
• Leveraging Social Media Platforms
• Libraries and Cloud Computing
• Library Collection and Spaces: Need for repurposing
• Library Leadership Style
• Management of Digital Libraries
• Managerial Skill and Decision Making
• Managing Disruptive Technologies
• Media and Information Literacy
• Open Science and Open Access and Open Sources
• Outsourcing of Library Services
• Professional Collaboration – Consortia, Exchange and Sharing
• Quality and Change Management
How to submit papers?
The length of the paper should not be more than 5000 words on A4 size with standard margins. Papers should contain full name, affiliations along with e-mail of author(s), abstract, keywords author biography and references properly cited in the text of article as per APA style. The paper submitted should be an un-published document in any media and of any format.
Full papers can be mailed to email@example.com
Paper presenters will receive certificates at the conference. The accepted papers should be submitted along with registration fee to consider the paper for including in conference proceeding.
Who can participate?
• LIS educators, practicing professionals and researchers
• IT professionals
• Knowledge managers, corporate librarians, and publishers
• Academicians/Users in technical and management institutions
Important Dates and Venue
Conference Date: January, 27-29, 2022
Last Date of Submission of Paper: December 10, 2021
Communicating Acceptance: December 15, 2021
Camera Ready Copy: December 20, 2021
Conference Venue: KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar
It provides us enormous pleasure to most cordially invite you to contribute a paper and participate in this august event and pass the information among your colleagues and professional friends for their participation.
With warm regards,
Pradip Kumar Nikhandia
KIIT Deemed to be University
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India