Web Content Management
By Prof. Uma Kanjilal | Indira Gandhi National Open University
The Web Content Management is an elective course basically meant for the Master of the Library and Information Science (MLIS). However, the course has been designed in a manner which is also relevant for the Computer Science and Engineering students interested to learn about content development and content management system (CMS).
The objective of the course is to introduce the learners with the following aspects:
- a) content development basics;
- b) tools for multimedia content development for audio/ video, graphics, animations, presentations, screencasting;
- c) hosting websites and developing content for social media platforms such as wiki and blog;
- d) e-publications and virtual reality;
- e) e-learning platform Moodle and CMS applications Drupal and Joomla.