Applications are invited with full Bio-Data, attested copies of testimonials and passport size photograph for the following Adhoc / Contractual posts:-
(a) Phy,Chem,Pol Sc,Hindi, Phy Education, Psychology. EQ: Post Graduate in the subject and B.Ed (min 50%marks in each)
(b) Informatics Practices. EQ: MCA/MSC (IT)
(a)Sanskrit, Mathematics, Social Sc. EQ: Graduation in the subject and B.Ed (min 50% marks in each).
(b) Comp Sc. EQ: BCA/B.Tech (Comp Sc IT)/ Grad in Comp Sc.
- PRT:- Graduate in any discipline with 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ B. Ed.
- PET:- B.P.Ed
- Special Educator:- Grad with B.Ed (Special Education)/ B.Ed general with one yr diploma in Special education
- Physical Trainer :- B.P.Ed/ 10+2 with Diploma in Yoga & Taekwondo).
- Head Clerk:- (i)Graduate in any discipline (ii) 5-10 yrs exp in Office Management, account handling as Head clerk with high proficiency in staff duties and drafting exp. (iii) Computer Savvy – MS Office etc.
- Account Clerk: (i) B.Com/15 yrs of service as a clerk (for Ex-service man) (ii) Computer Literate (12000 key depression per hour) (iii) 5 yrs exp as a clerk or an Accounts Clerk in a reputed organization : preferably a school.
- LDC – (i) Graduate in any discipline. (ii) Ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-servicemen). Computer Literate (12000 key depression per hour). Knowledge of Software applications used by Schools.
- Librarian: B.Lib / Science or Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institute. Computer Literate.
- Science Lab Attendant: 10+2 with Science and Comp literate.
- IT Supervisor: Advance Diploma or Diploma in Computing and Hardware with the knowledge n atleast two of the following: (a) Networking on LAN Administration (B) Operating Systems (c) RDBMS with Programming profiency in one language.
- Van Driver: 5 yrs experience in driving. Valid License of 4 wheeler.
- Music Teacher: B Music/ M music
- Instrumental Music Teacher : EQ: B.Music, M. Music
- Interview :- 24 Mar 2020 from 0930 hours onwards. Age. Fresh candidate – below 40 years. Experienced candidates -below 57 yrs (Including Ex-Servicemen). Attractive Salary.
- The form can be obtained from School on payment of Rs 100/- cash or downloaded from here for which Demand draft of Rs 100/- in favour of “Principal APS, Jorhat must be sent with application.
- Application duly completed should be sent directly to “Army Public School, Jorhat, Near MES Gate Rowriah, PO:Chaliha, Dist:Jorhat(Assam) Pin-785005 by 10 Mar 2020.”
Army Public School, Jorhat