Reporting to: Director of Libraries
Employment type: Purely Temporary, Full-time and contractual.
Duration of the Engagement 12 months
No. of Positions: 2
Assisting the Director of Libraries in all the library related work.
- To assist the faculty members and students to locate required reading materials.
- Preparing indents for procuring books and other reading materials.
- Maintaining the circulation records, bills and stock register.
- Working in any branch libraries, in shifts, whenever required.
- Receipt and recording of newspapers and magazines and sending reminders for missing issues.
- Stack maintenance.
- Updation of cataloging records.
- Cataloguing of books as per AACR-II rules.
- Good communication skill – Spoken and Written (English)
- Skilled in MS-Office
Masters in Library Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Any additional certification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Resume may please be sent over email to email@example.com, with subject head ‘APPLICATION FOR THE TEMPORARY POST OF LIBRARY Assistant’.
- Last date for receiving the resume: January 25, 2020.
- Those who have applied earlier for this post need not apply again