University Librarian, Maulana Azad Library (For a tenure of five years) (01)
Pay Level- AL-14 (Pay Range: ₹ 144200 – 218200) Plus Allowances
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL:
1. A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed.
2. At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years’ experience as a College Librarian.
3. Evidence of innovative Library Services, including the integration of ICT in a Library.
4. A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/Archives and Manuscript-Keeping.
1. A relaxation of 5% shall be allowed at the Bachelor’s as well as at the Master’s level for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes (OBC)(Non-creamy Layer)/Differently-abled ((a) Blindness and low vision; (b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing; (c) Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid-attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness) for the purpose of eligibility and assessing good academic record for direct recruitment. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
2. A relaxation of 5% shall be provided, (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
Click Here to View Notification
Click Here for Download Application Form