Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2019/54 Date: October 18, 2019
Position: Library Trainees
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore is in the process of hiring Library Trainees.
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Basic working knowledge of IT and IT related applications used in libraries.
• Candidates who passed out MLISc after 2018 are eligible to apply
• Candidates must secure first class in their MLISc examination.
Stipend: Rs 20,000 (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month.
Application Procedure: The eligible candidates according to the above criteria are invited for the written test and interview. Please submit your application online on or before November 01, 2019.
Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting: http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home
• The selected candidates are expected to work six days a week.
• The trainees may be allotted shift duty and may have to work on public holidays too.
• The internship period is two year.
• Certificate of experience will be issued to those who complete at least six months of internship.
• No TA/DA will be provided for attending the selection test/interview.
• Selection of the candidate will be based on written test followed by a personal interview.
• The written test and interview will be conducted in English.
• Number of vacancies: Eight.
The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity. We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PwD candidates to apply for the position.
Closing date for receipt of applications is November 01, 2019 Shortlisted candidates will be intimated