Reporting to: Director of Libraries
School: School of Arts and Sciences
Employment type: Full-time and contractual
Duration of the Engagement 12 months
Role Summary: Assisting the Director of Libraries in all the library related work.
1. To assist the faculty members and students to locate required reading materials.
2. Preparing indents for procuring books and other reading materials.
3. Maintaining the circulation records, bills and stock register.
4. Working in any branch libraries, in shifts, whenever required.
5. Receipt and recording of newspapers and magazines and sending reminders for missing issues.
6. Stack maintenance.
1. Cataloguing of books as per AACR-II rules.
2. Good communication skill – Spoken and Written (English)
3. Skilled in MS-Office
Masters in Library Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Any additional certification will be an added advantage.
Age: 27 years as on Aug 1, 2019.
Resume may please be sent over email to email@example.com, with subject head ‘APPLICATION FOR THE TEMPORARY POST OF LIBRARY ASSITANT’.
Last date for receiving the resume: August 5, 2019.
Those who have applied earlier for this post need not apply again.