CALL FOR PAPERS
Original contributions and case studies based on application research, surveys, and practices related to the themes mentioned are invited. The contributors may also include any other topic under the broad categories of main theme of the conference.
Registration of authors is mandatory for paper presentation and publication.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Papers on the Theme and Sub-Themes listed or any other issue related to the broad Theme of the Conference, based on research and practical experience in the field and case studies may be submitted accepted for publication and presentation. The authors should strictly follow the following structure and guidelines while submitting paper:
- Paper should clearly indicate the Title of the Paper (Title Case), Name (s) of the Authors, E-mail Id(s), Address of the Affiliation of the Authors with Mobile number.
- Length of the paper should not exceed 5000 words, Single Space, 10.5 Point Font Size (Arial), MS-Word.
- Abstract should not be exceeding 300 words, and should include Methodology, Sample of Population and Salient Findings.
- Paper should have at least 3-5 Keywords.
- Strictly Follow the APA Style for Reference.
- Authors are supposed to prepare PPT for the conference presentation and should mail it before 17 April, 2019.
- Only selected and registered papers will be published.
- The authors of the accepted papers must submit their ‘Certificate of Originality and Copyright‘.
- Paper may be sent to ‘Organizing Secretary’ at the address given on the last page of the brochure and soft copy to: email@example.com. On or before March 20, 2019.
Theme & Sub Themes
The theme of this two day international conference will focus on numerous issues which may incorporate and facilitate Innovation in Digital Age Strategies in Information Management for Sustainable Librarianship.
The Conference will focus on the following themes & Sub-Themes:
Innovative Library Services and Users’ Expectations
- Web based Information Sources and Services
- Library Services to Persons with Disabilities
- Mobile Based Library Services
- Digital Knowledge Repositories
- Cloud Computing Services
- Big Data/Open Data, Internet of Things (IoT) and Linked Data
- Library Security Devices- RFID, QR Code
- User Satisfaction in the Digital Age
- Government Initiative for Digital India
- Information and Network Security
- Marketing of Library and Information Science Products
Content Management and Access to Information in Digital Age
- Content Management System
- Knowledge Management Applications
- Semantic Web Applications and Ontology
- Collaborative Knowledge Creation
- E-Resource Management and Digital Rights Management
- Reference Management Tools
Innovations in LIS Education and Research
- E- Learning: Courseware, MOOCs, Swayam, e-PG Pathshala
- Plagiarism and Academic Honesty
- Open Access, Open Educational Resources and Open Journal Systems
- IPR and Copyright Issues
Role of Libraries for Sustainable Future and Best Practices
- Social and Cultural Network Tools, Social Media and Analytics
- Best Practices and TQM in Libraries
- Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Libraries
- Advocacy and Communication
- Scientometrics, Informatics, Webometrics, Altmetrics
- Science Mapping and Visualisation Tools