Librarian (WG-4) (1 Post)
Scale of Pay (Rs) (with IDA pattern): 8500-3%-20850
Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. PG Diploma in Library Automation & Networking/Digital Library/ Information Management will be preferred. Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in relevant area is required.
Last date for filling up of online applications will be 28.11.2018.
How to apply :
1. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL://www.midhani-india.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
2. Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 14.11.2018 till 1700 Hrs on 28.11.2018 for this purpose.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Written Test/Trade Test can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
5. Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
6. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of written/trade/practical test.
Source: Published in Employment News (10 – 16 November 2018) Page No 17