Regional Training Executive
No. of positions: 1
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years of experience in imparting Training
- Bachelor’s degree (Library Science is Preferable)
- Master’s degree (Advantage)
- Willing to travel extensively within the assigned region
- Self-motivated and can work Independently
- Having passion to teach or enjoys imparting training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Advanced MS-Office skills(Advantage)
- Work on a set of subscribers of our products, focus on training them on how to use the product, benefits and the purpose that the product would solve.
- Liaise with multiple people within the organizations subscribing to our product, under their requirements and breach the need gap.
- Manage and maintain training information on the databases and create analytical reports for updating the stakeholders on the usage pattern and customer feedbacks.
- Conduct webinars on a regular basis for reaching out to users who would prefer online training mode.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods to engage with the users to increase product awareness and usage.
- Self-evaluate training program’s effectiveness through feedback forms and take steps to improvise on the suggestions.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use MS office applications – PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
Note: This profile requires traveling across assigned geography ( Should have Two wheeler whecile)