Internship For Library
Library, FTII (Film and Television Institute of India) Pune is starting an INTERNSHIP programme for candidates who have completed Masters in Library & Information Science.
The interns are expected to assist in following library operations:-
1. Circulation activities (Issue/ Return/Renewal/Reservation of Library resources)
2. Cataloguing of Library resources (Using KOHA Library Management Software)
3. Handling Library Web OPAC and related activities
4. Keeping track of renewal process for the periodicals subscribed by Library
5. Listing out & maintaining book requisitions received from Library members
6. Day to day shelving of Library resources
7. Any other work related with Library administration
Only ONE intern would be hired. The period of INTERNSHIP will be six months initially. A stipend of Rs.10000/- per month would be offered to the selected intern.
Those interested can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18/05/2018
— Anuradha Vajire