Post: ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN
- A Master‘s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Fellow from Indian Institutes of Management, PhD from IITs or reputed Universities from India and Abroad.
Instructions to the Candidates
- No E-mail applications will be considered. However, Candidates from abroad can e-mail their application in prescribed format to email@example.com
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained
- Please attach two reference letters obtained from the College/University last attended/ served.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Govt. of India Rules is admissible.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel. However, if they anticipate any delay they may submit an advance copy of the application with all enclosures directly to the IPE. If the original application through the proper channel has not been received by IPE before the last date, the candidates will have to submit a No Objection Certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview, if he/she is called for it.
- It will be open to the IPE to consider, on its own, the names of suitable candidates who might have not applied. The candidate shall not claim it as a matter of right.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience mentioned are minimum and the mere fact that the candidate possessing these will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. The Institute of Public Enterprise reserves to right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualification and / or experience higher than the minimum prescribed. The call letters to attend the interview will be sent only to shortlisted candidates by email / SMS/Registered post/ Courier.
- No correspondence will be made with applicant who are not shortlisted / called for interview.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the basis of qualifications / experience / publications etc. acquired by them till the last date fixed for receipt of filled in applications.
- Pay Scales: The Institute follows UGC scales of pay as announced by the Govt., from time to time.
- Those who are joining the Institute of Public Enterprise are covered under New Pension Scheme.
- All disputes are subject to Hyderabad/Secunderabad Jurisdiction. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may arise in the process of recruitment, the decision of the Director, IPE shall be final and binding.
- The Institute reserves a right not to fill up any vacancy if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute also reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without giving any reason there for.
- Completed Application Form with copies of the degrees/certificates should be sent to The Registrar, Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Survey No.1266, Shameerpet (Village and Mandal), Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500 101, in a sealed cover.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th April, 2018