Extended Abstracts – 26 April 2018
Notification of Acceptance – 22 May 2018
Full Paper Submission – 10 June 2018
Camera Ready Version – 25 June 2018
Dates of Symposium – 09 – 10 August 2018
Submission of Paper
- Authors are advised to send their manuscript as an extended abstract or full papers.
- One author may submit more than one manuscript.
- The manuscript should contain previously unpublished or unreported observations in English.
- Authors should adhere to the guidelines given below to prepare their manuscripts.
- Submission of manuscripts should be sent to the secretary of the symposium via email (email@example.com).
Contributors should adhere to the guidelines to prepare their manuscripts.
Acceptance of Paper
|Sri Lankan Presenters||International Presenters|
|Oral Presenters||4000/-||$ 60|
Mode of payment
Account name : Bursar, Eastern University, Sri Lanka
Swift code : PSBKLKLX
Guideline for Authors
- Title: Title of the paper should explicitly indicate the focus of the research work. The title needs to be less than 20 words and in Title case. Names of the authors, affiliation, and email should follow the title. The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- Abstract: Abstract should be informative and not more than 250 words.
- Keywords: There should be a maximum of 6 keywords, of which at least three significant subject indicative keywords should be provided.
- Extended abstract/full paper: For extended abstracts: length of the extended abstract should be between 750-1000 words (not more than 3 pages of an A4 size paper).
The paper should be in MS-Word format with font type – Times New Roman, font size –12 pts, and line space – 1.5.
Medium of Manuscripts:
The manuscripts can be accepted in English.
Authors are advised to strictly adhere to APA (American Psychological Association) 6th edition style for both in-text citation and reference list.
W.J.Jeyaraj, Actg. Librarian
Contact – +94713412206
S. Santharooban, Senior Assistant Librarian
Contact – +94776529556
Eastern University, Sri Lanka