Post 4: Documentation Officer (deputation/short-term-contract)
Number of vacancy: 2 (Two)
(Pay scale – Rs. 15600-39100+GP 5400 as per 6th CPC or corresponding Level- 10/Pay range Rs. 56100-177500 as per 7th CPC).
Deputation/short-term contract: Officials from Central Govt. or Autonomous Bodies or Universities who are:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
(ii) holding posts in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800+GP 4200 as per 6th CPC or corresponding level – 6/pay range of Rs.35400-112400) of 7th CPC with five years regular service; and possessing the following qualifications:
(1) Master’s Degree with 50% marks in any Social Science from the recognized University or equivalent.
(2) Degree in Library Science or equivalent qualifications.
The candidates having working knowledge of automation/Lib. Software on Linux/windows would be given preference.
1. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall not be exceeding 55 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. The age for direct recruitment is between 21-45 years.
2. Period of deputation is initially for one year extendable as per rules.
3. The number of vacancies may increase/decrease.
4. Reservation would be as per the Govt. of India’s instructions/guidelines.
5. Completed application, in the prescribed format, self-attested copies of certificates in proof of age, qualifications, experience etc. should reach the, Indian Council of Social Science Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067 in a sealed cover superscribing the “ post applied for” latest by 24th January, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
6. The serving candidates should send their applications along-with APARs for the last five years and vigilance clearance through
Click Here for More Information
Click Here for Download Application Form