NISH inviting applications for Internship positions
1. System Administrator Intern
Qualification: B.Tech CS or IT / MSc CS or IT / MCA / Any B.Tech with MCSA
2. Library Assistant Intern
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Library and Information Science from a reputed University.
Desirable: Diploma in computer applications
General: The incumbent shall be willing to work in odd hours, undertake manual works including lifting book packets, wrapping and shelving of books etc., besides routine works.
- To offer opportunity to get involved in the day to day activities of their field of interest, qualification and proficiency.
- To offer hands on experience in their area of study
- To offer opportunity to do the “First job” in their career life.
- To provide practical experience for beginners in an occupation, profession, or pursuit
- To sensitise the prospective citizens about disability
- To open a gateway to budding graduates to serve the persons who are differently abled
Duration of internships last for any length of time between 3 months and 6 months. However, interns who showcase high quality service and are willing to learn more will be given opportunity to continue for 1 year depending on the availability of facilities and requirement.
Mode of selection
- Made on the basis of the interview.
- Internship completion certificate will be issued for all interns who successfully complete the period.
Click here to download the application form and reference letter. Filled up scanned application form and reference letters from two persons (one should be from a faculty from the college where the candidate last studied) should reach the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech and Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekariyam (PO), Thiruvananthapuram- 695 017, on or before 11th September 2017.