Advertisement for Research Assistant (Library) on Contract
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) invites applications from eligible candidates for one post of Research Assistant (Library) purely on contract basis initially for a period of six months. The details are given below:-
Master’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute with minimum of 55% marks.
One-year experience of acquisition of books, periodicals and documentation work in a library of standing or repute. Fresher can also apply.
Knowledge of computer operation is MUST
Good typing speed.
Good communication skill and pleasing personality.
Day to day library housekeeping operation in computerised environment. (Documents issue/return, user interaction, OPAC search, file and paper movement etc.) Newspaper clipping in digital format. Job can also be assigned for Classification and Cataloguing of documents. Selected candidate will be required to work in extended hour duty (Till 9.30 pm), shift duty or Saturday and Sunday as the case may be, as library operates in two shifts.
Age: Below 30 years as on date
How to apply:
1. The interested & eligible candidates are advised to forward their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Application for the post of Research Assistant Library” and candidates also required to submit their details by filling online form by clicking here latest by August 11, 2017 up-to 5:30 PM.
2. Final selection will be made through personal interview.
3. The date of interview will be announced later.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.
5. No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates.
6. IIML reserves the right not to fill the above post, if it desires to.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. Legal disputes if any will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Lucknow only
For any clarification/queries, candidates may contact Sr. Administrative Officer (Rectt.) on Phone No. 0522-6696919 or Personnel & Establishment Section, Phone No. 0522-6696900.