3rd National Conference on Library Information Science & Information Technology for Education (NCITE’17)
3rd National Conference on Library Information Science and Technology for Education (NCITE’17) is being organized by Modern Rohini Education Society (Regd.) on Sunday, 27th August 2017; through technology platform i.e. Web Conferencing. In this conference all the researchers and experts will participate through Web Conferencing and it will run on real time. All the researchers will be given a time period to present their research paper and all other researchers will be able view share screen conferencing via internet in this conference.
Call for Paper
We solicit your ideas and observation on any relevant topics to be presented in the conference. Selected Research Papers will be published in the ISBN Book. We anticipate contribution from more than 400 delegates from every corner of the country.
Track & Topics
1. Library & Information Science
- Knowledge Management
- RFID Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Application and Technology in Library
- Social Networking & Library Consortia
- Technical Problems in Library
- Library Automation & Digitization
- Library Administration
- Open Source Software
- Digital Library & Repositories
- E-Learning, Barcode Technology
- E-Resource Management
- TQM, Web services, Plagiarism
- Collaborative Learning
- Courseware Development
- Instruction Support Tools
- Distance Learning
- Knowledge-Based Systems
- Learning & Content Management Systems
- Mobile or Web-Based Learning
- Globalization and Education
- Education for Sustainable Development
- FDI in Education
- ICT in Education
- Integrated Education for Disabled Children (IEDC)
3. Information Technology
- Mobile Applications
- Networked Systems
- Computer Graphics & Animation
- Software Engineering
4. Information Systems
- Multimedia Systems
- Game Development
- Decision Support System
- Expert Systems
- IT Planning
- Management Information Systems
- Enterprise-wide Systems
5. Computer Science & Engineering
- Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Soft Computing & Computer Graphics
- Parallel Computing & Computer Vision
- Databases and Knowledge Based Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data and Data Analysis
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Software and System Engineering
6. Electronic & Communication Engineering
- VLSI & Real time Embedded System
- Signal / Image Processing
- Digital Control System
- MEMS & Nano Technology
- Wireless / Optical Communication
- 3G, 4G, 5G Communication & Networking
- Nano Devices
- Real Time Embedded Systems
Guidelines for Paper Submission
Paper submission can be done through email only. All papers will be reviewed by a panel of experts and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings having ISBN. All authors are requested to email their papers to email@example.com
- Paper Length about 3500 Words.
- All authors’ Title (e.g. Dr, Mr., Mrs., etc.) Name, Affiliation, Email & Phone No.
- Abstract (max. 200 words) and Keywords-5.
- References: APA Style.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable).
- Margins: 1 inch (Normal).
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Spacing: Single Space.
The last date of paper submission is 17 August 2017, submit your paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Level Co-ordinators:
- Ms. Nisha Sapra, +91-9873978892
- Anil Jahrotia, +91-8468999379
- Rahul Mittal, +91-9891351127
- Ram Prakash Tiwari, +91-9871709501
- Vaibhav Bansal, +91-9811213421
- Yogendra, +91-9351276201
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Shrivastava, +91-9694783261