Library & Information Officer
Pay Band– 3 Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Grade Pay Rs. 6600+
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/Institute.
2. Five year’s professional experience in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/PSU/University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
1. One year experience of computing Library activities in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/University or recognized Research or Educational Institution.
2. One year Professional experience in specific areas of activities of the Scientific organizations vis. Generation of Information document, Digitization of Library, ISDN etc.
3. Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Not exceeding 40 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
How to apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the post can download the application form from NIRRH website i.e. www.nirrh.res.in. A hard copy of Application, copies of necessary documents (self attested) should be submitted by hand/speed post to the Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai- 400012 along with DD towards application fee so as to reach by 5.00 PM on or before 18th August, 2017.
Application from employees working in Central/State Govt. Department, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the condition that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion/interview.